On Saturday on November 17, 2018 at approximately 9 a.m. AST Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Category B will accept up to 225 applications. Refer to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry guide for the list of accepted occupations. The program will close the application portal once the target has been reached.
To apply under Category B, you must:
- be in one of the target occupations as identified in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry guide;
- have a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system;
- score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
- have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations;
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
- prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.