Interim Pathway for Caregivers
The Interim Pathway for Caregivers is a dedicated pathway to permanent residence for qualifying in-home caregivers. If you have work experience in Canada as a home child care provider or home support worker, you may be able to apply for permanent residence.
Ikaw po ba ay Caregiver na nasa Canada na under LCP or under work permit as Home Child Care Provider and/or Home Support malaki na chance niyo makakuha ng Permanent Resident under Interim Pathway for Caregivers.
For more information about this program bisitahin niyo yun official website ng Canada at http://bit.ly/2T78ULB
Always remember that this program po ay scheduled to run between March 4, 2019 and June 4, 2019, the three-month Interim Pathway for Caregivers is for caregivers who:
- Are authorized to work in Canada on a work permit other than a Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) work permit (at the time of applying);
- Intend to reside in a province or territory other than Quebec;
- Have acquired at least one year of full-time Canadian work experience in an eligible caregiver occupation, since November 30, 2014;
- Eligible caregiver occupation includes: Home child care provider — National Occupational Classification (NOC) Group 4411; and/or Home support worker — NOC Group 4412
- Have a Canadian high school diploma, or equivalent foreign credential proven with an ECA; and
- Have a minimum proficiency in English or French equivalent to a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for all four language abilities (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
Candidates whose educational credential was obtained outside Canada and who cannot obtain an ECA before the Interim Pathway for Caregivers closes on June 4, 2019, are still eligible if they provide proof that they have applied to get an ECA. This proof includes written confirmation from an IRCC-approved agency that they have submitted a request for an ECA and/or receipt of payment.
There is no maximum number of applications that IRCC will accept through the Interim Pathway for Caregivers
Disclaimer: WhenInHalifax is NOT Immigration Agency or Consultant. We made this for you because of #SharingIsCaring.
Thank you for dropping by. if you are new to our page please join our FACEBOOK PAGE for more updates or kung mahilig ka manood ng videos subscribe to our channel at WhenInHalifax